Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday & Here We Go

I'm exhausted.  Completely and utterly exhausted.


I had a fantastic Going Away/ Birthday Get Together tonight.  My friends are amazing. I felt so unbelievably loved. 


And, at this moment  it is now officially the day of my birth...and my move day.  I have yet to go to sleep for the night (obviously, right?) and I'll be getting up in a few short hours to hit the road.


I'm sitting on the floor of my empty living room, looking around the place I've called home for the last two years. Of course, there's all of the pain in the you-know-what last minute little things to get done in the morning before I leave...throwing away the trash, cleaning the kitchen, finding any place at all for the little "straggler" things that never seem to have a logical place in this world but somehow find their way to the floor in piles as one is moving, and shoving slippers into my purse for lack of any where else to put them and my energy level doesn't allow me to think logically in regards to my slippers.  In my purse?? Makes sense to me!


Can it be any more clear how tired I am???.... Guess I better take myself to bed. 
Goodnight, 3554 4th Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment